Better than 1 mHz
Safe, integrated solutions. Excellent value for money.
FULLY CERTIFIED TO DELIVER YOUR ENERGY SAFELY INTO THE GRID
YOUR BENEFITS – STRAIGHTFORWARD. SECURE. ON BUDGET
- Fulfil NGESO measurement accuracy requirements ≤ 1 mHZ:
Bachmann‘s GMP232/x is fully certified to ensure no deviations from the required grid frequency range.
- Highly accurate voltage and current measurement:
Not only do we deliver best in class frequency measurement, our voltage and current measurement is also extremely accurate.
- Effortless value acquisition:
As a fully integrated system, the GMP232/x cannot be beaten when it comes to installation and commissioning.
- Exceptional price/performance ratio with maximum flexibility:
The GMP232/x has everything it takes to meet NGESO requirements, including real-time network event analysis and rapid fault detection.
A Challenge for many, Business as Usual for us
Frequency deviation under 1 mHz is nothing new for Bachmann
The newest statutory frequency range regulations from the National Grid ESO‘s new Dynamic Containment (DC) service place an extremely high demand on grid measuring devices.
As pioneers in the energy field for many years, Bachmann has long fulfilled these requirements with our controller-integrated solution; the GMP232/x.
AVAILABILITY THROUGH QUALITY
- Accuracy frequency: 0.001 Hz
- Accuracy current and voltage: 0.1%
- Measurement interval (rms value update rate)
Current and voltage: 1ms
- Data logging of local and external values within 50ms
- CSV files generated according to the NGESO‘s Performance Monitoring CSV-File Format specification
- Customer-specific functionality in IEC 61131, C/C++
- ENA G99 Issue 1 Amendment 4, June 2019 (UK)
- VDE-AR-N 4110:2018, FGW TR3 (Rev. 25), FGW TR8 (Rev. 9) (GER)
- IEEE C37.90:2005 (USA)
- PTP/IEEE 1588
- Layer-based protection concept
- Ethernet load limitation
- Network services and protocols secured through authentication and end-to-end encryption (SSL/TLS)
- Access control and access logging
- Protective functions at system level
- Predefined security levels for basic protection
- IEC61850 Client and Server (MMS, Goose, Sampled Values)
- IEC61400-25 Client and Server
- DNP3 Master and Outstation
- Modbus TCP/RTU
- Profibus DP
- OPC UA Server/Client
- Web visualisation
Above and Beyond the Standard Requirements
Autonomous measurement, real-time detection
Minimal configuration for flexible, precise power measurement
Each GMP232/x module requires a Bachmann controller system. The recommended minimum requirement is our MX207 controller combined with the GMP232/x. This combination not only fufils statutory measurement requirements; it also offers many other useful functions and advantages for power generation plant operators.
Expandable, decentralised measurement configuration
- Complete network acquisition & monitoring setup with GMP232/x
- Modular software design allows additional applications
- Expandable with display devices
- Visualisation server runs directly on CPU
- Dynamic data display compatible with any web browser, PC, tablet, smartphone
- Special industrial operator panels 7 - 21“
- Comprehensive visualisation software suite M1 webMIpro
- Expandable with I/O & fieldbus modules
- Modular controller system allows comprehensive expansion
- Up to 16 modules per station (minimum set plus 12)
Measurement Accuracy - Better than 1 mHz
Download our brochure