Hydraulic systems are becoming increasingly technically sophisticated and the need for electronic component control is rising. Hydraulic valve amplifiers typically use Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) valve control. This reduces both amplification size and power dissipation.
Bachmann's Proportional Valve Amplifier :
- State-of-the-art PWM output circuit
- Current control with up to 8 channels
- Integrated controller solution
- Maximum control in the smallest package
- Minimal commissioning and maintenance costs