The AIM112 module is designed for the acquisition of typical analog signals.
12 high-resolution 16-bit channels enable the acquisition of current (4 to 20 mA, ±20 mA) and voltage (±10 V to ±100 mV) standard signal types and all standard types of thermo-couples.
This allows virtually all the measurement tasks of analog signals to be covered compactly in a single module. A cost-effective solution that simplifies logistics and service and enables flexible stockkeeping.
- 12-channel analog input module
- Channel-by-channel configurable signal type
- Temperature measurement: Thermocouple types J, K, T, N, E, R, S, B
- Voltage measurement ±10 V, ±1 V, ±100 mV, ±10 mV
- Current input ±20/4 mA to 20mA
- Value range and measured value monitoring
- Synchronous clocks / latch