All conventional analog signals are measured or emitted by modules AIO202/SI, AIO204/SI andAIO208/SI. AIO202/SI 2 has channels , AIO204/SI has 4 channels and AIO208/SI has 8 channels isolated compactly and individually in one module. A wide variety of sensors and actuators can be connected using standard current (0 to 20 mA and 4 to 20 mA) and voltage range (±10 V to 100 mV) signal types. A 16-bit resolution also enables measurements from signals that do not make full use of the measuring range (e.g. 0 to 5 V) at sufficiently higher resolution. Temperatures are playing a major role in more and more processes, which is why these modules support Pt100 in 2-, 3-, and 4-wire measurement, as well as all standard type thermoelements.
Input and output are available on every channel. If, for example, the voltage input is used in most instances, the free output as a secondary channel can be used for the current output, for instance, so that double the number of channels are available per module.
This enables virtually all analog signal measuring tasks to be covered easily in a single module instead of using many different modules for each signal type. An economical solution that simplifies logistics and service as well as enabling the flexible use of reserve resources.
Different modes can be combined and set easily using a configuration wizard in the SolutionCenter engineering tool.
- 2 channels AIO202/SI, 4 channels AIO204/SI, 8 channels AIO208/SI
- Analog inputs or outputs
- Galvanically isolated by channel
- Modes that can be selected per channel:
- Analog voltage input ±10 V to 100 mV
- Analog current input 4(0) to 20 mA, ±20 mA
- Temperature sensor Pt elements as 2-,3-,4-wire Thermoelements type J, K, T, N, E, R, S, B
- Analog voltage output ±10 V
- Analog current output 0(4) to 20 mA
- Resolution: input 16 bits, output 14 bits
- Filter adjustable from 4 kHz to 1 Hz per channel
- All outputs overload, short circuit and external voltage-proof
- Measuring range monitoring freely adjustable
- Error message on overload and overtemperature, undervoltage in the supply unit
- Galvanic isolation channel to channel and system 500 V