M-JVIS and M-JSYS are libraries for creation of visualizations under Java that can be used platform-independently on Java-capable devices. The components are based on Java version 1.1.8.
M-JVIS consists of the following packages:
- M-JVIS / DACC
- M-JVIS / UTIL
- M-JVIS / GUI
The packages are divided into two types of classes:
- Configuration classes that are implemented in the form of beans
- Runtime classes that allow a dynamic configuration and during runtime handle the management or presentation of the data
The configurations of all objects are stored in XML files.
M-JVIS / DACC
The M-JVIS / DACC package manages process variables and their values
(DACC = Data Access).
M-JVIS / DACC consists of the following components:
- Process variable management
- Recipe management
- Unit switchover
- Communication interface
M-JVIS / UTIL
The M-JVIS / UTIL package consists of the following components:
- Language management / language switchover
- Alarm handling
- Quality table / statistical process control
M-JVIS / GUI
The M-JVIS / GUI contains the graphic components The graphic components are based on AWT.
M-JVIS / GUI consists of the following components:
- XY diagram
- Tree view
- Screen keyboard
- Input fields
The M-JSYS package allows general access to the control system.
- Read-out and change of the controller configuration
- RPCs for control
- Access to system software modules
M-JVIS, M-JSYS Java Libraries