Noteworthy compactness and a clever mix of possible signal types are offered by the CAN slave DA3284-C. As a stand-alone fieldbus module (CANopen), the module offers the complete I/O spectrum already integrated for small applications or distributed signal connection points. It is the ideal addition to the familiar family of CAN digital modules and is an optimum »all-in-one« peripheral for small applications.
The channel-specific programmable mode (on/off or applied standard signal) enables the unit to be adapted ideally to a wide range of applications without any interface converter. The robust design and processing quality, its outstanding technical specifications, seldom available from the usual fieldbus peripherals, are very impressive.
- Compact CAN slave I/O module
- 8 analog inputs
±10 V, ±1 V, Pt100, Pt1000, 0 (4) to 20 mA
- 4 analog outputs
±10 V or 0 (4) to 20 mA configurable
- 16 digital inputs
- 16 digital inputs or outputs
- 2 integrated counter inputs
- Digital outputs each with 0.5 A continuous current
- Error detection for digital and analog channels
- Full wiring without additional backplanes
- Powerful 32-bit processor for fast cycle times