Processor modules of the MH200 series combine maximum processing performance with outstanding environmental robustness. Thanks to multicore technology and symmetrical multi-processing for real-time systems, the 2.3 GHz CPU is also suitable for demanding applications with very high volume requirements and short cycle times.
Specific tasks such as complex motion control, image processing or higher-level control and communication tasks benefit from the parallel processing of up to 4 tasks. Data centric applications, such as process diagnostics, machine learning or the predictive maintenance of large machine parks can be implemented easily thanks to the large working memory.
The generous thermal design and special coating processes enable fan-free use in extreme operating conditions from -30 to +60 °C. The integrated power supply unit, which also provides the I/O module supply, enables the installed volume to be kept very compact.
- Industrial 2.3 GHz Dual-Core-Processor
- 4 logical Cores via Hyper-Threading
- Realtime Symmetrical Multi Processing
- 2 GB DDR4 RAM
- CFast card slot for removable media
- 2x Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbit/s with IEEE 1588
- 1x RS232, 1x RS232/RS422/RS485
- Integrated power supply for I/Os
Depending on the version (Engineering Part Revision):
- 512 kB or 1 MB remanent memory (Retain)
- 16 MB or 2 GB internal memory device
- 1 x USB 2.0 or 1x USB 3.0
- With Trusted Platform Module (TPM) or without TPM