With the AIO104/I module, typical analog signals, individually isolated, can be acquired and output. Virtually all applications with analog signals in the low signal range can be implemented easily with just one module. Temperatures play an important role in increasingly more processes, which is why this module enables the recording of temperatures with Pt100/Pt1000 sensors in 2-, 3- and 4-wire connections.
Adjustable measuring range limits enable faults such as short-circuits, sensor faults or cable breaks to be detected easily. Threshold values can be configured inside the measuring range so that process variables can be monitored without having to scan them. Besides the 4 freely configurable primary channels, up to 4 additional I/O channels with restricted signal types are available.
- 4-channel analog input/output module isolated
- Up to 4 additional analog channels depending on the required signal type
- Channel-by-channel configurable signal type and direction
- AI current/voltage, Pt100, Pt1000, TC
- AO current/voltage
- Channel-wise galvanic isolation
- Synchronous clocks