The FASTBUS modules FM221, FM222, FS221/N and FS222/N are designed to enable distribution of substations over long distances with a very low signal delay. The power supply integrated in the FASTBUS slave modules FS221/N and FS222/N can supply the I/O modules of a substation. The flexible connector concept allows easy connection via a patch cable or an industrial grade push-pull plug connection via an adapter.
- FASTBUS master modules with 1 or 2 FO interfaces
- FASTBUS slave modules with integrated power supply
- Up to 15 distributed substations
- Connection technology via robust Harting PushPull® connector or LC patch cable
- Distances to 2000 m via multimode cable
- Minimal signal delay
- ColdClimate models (❆)