CMScompact is an intelligent monitoring solution without mechanical moving components such as hard disks or fans, which is robust for use under harsh ambient conditions.
The hardware and software architecture is based on Bachmann’s M1 system, using a configuration optimised to reduce costs, without compromising on quality. Bachmann prides itself on the high quality of hardware, and our systems in the field exceed 99.9% availability.
CMScompact contains an MX207 processor and an AIC214 Vibration Module, which offers a range of sample rates with corresponding filters. Bachmann software routines ensure regular data capture under specified operating conditions. Data is then uploaded to the cloud for further processing using Bachmann’s proven WebLog Interface.
Data analysis by Bachmann’s DNV certified monitoring team, or by your own in-house specialists, is provided through the WebLog Expert® monitoring software, with results available on mobile or portable devices through the WebLog Portal.
A cabinet mounted stand-alone solution (with power supply) or a top box solution (requiring a 24V supply) are both available.
The specific features of CMScompact include:
- Complete package including cables and sensors
- Data upload to cloud
- Proven technology and high quality piezo-electric (IEPE) sensors
- Wide operating temperature range
- Robust to environmental influences
- Watchdog self-monitoring
- Web based WebLog Portal
Optional Software and Services which complement CMScompact:
- Monitoring or support from Bachmann’s DNV certified monitoring team
- Client-based WebLog Expert® Software for in-depth monitoring and diagnostics