The temperature recording modules TI214/x provide 14 temperature measuring channels in a single module width. With the TI214 either Pt100/Pt1000 sensors in 2 and 3 wire technology or type J or K thermocouples can be connected to each measuring channel. The TI214/2 module allows for the connection of type N or S thermocouples. The sensor type can be individually selected for each channel. In this way, the most effective and cost-efficient solution can be implemented for the application. The average determination of the measured value can be set between 16 fold and 64 fold for easy an reliable interference suppression.
With the module version TI214 the temperature of the switching cabinet can be measured on the same module with an inexpensive Pt100 sensor, while for example the temperature control systems are fitted with thermocouples.
The new 3-wire measuring evaluation of the Pt100/Pt1000 sensor compensates the voltage error of both symmetrical cable runs and enables the precision of complex 4-wire measuring technology to be implemented in inexpensive 3-wire technology. The Pt sensors can also be connected in simple 2-wire technology and this is sufficient for many applications with short measuring lines.
- Resolution 14 bit (16 bitmeasured value averaging)
- Averaging of measured values for interference suppression
- Wire break detection the inputs
- Channels isolated against the system
- Monitoring of the external power supply
- Cold junction temperature compensated
- 14 inputs for Pt100 / Pt1000 sensors as well as type J or K thermocouples
- 2-wire or 3-wire input for Pt100 / Pt1000 sensors
- 14 inputs for thermocouplers type N or S