CANopen based on the Controller Area Network (CAN) has now developed to become the leading fieldbus system for industrial automation. Proven millions of times over and perfectly mature, it offers the ideal basis for secure, easy, and yet flexible networking tasks.
The CAN master module CM202 can operate either one or two separated networks. Both connections can be configured independently as NMT master or slave. In an M1 controller up to four CANopen master modules CM202 can be operated.
- Up to 4 CANopen master modules per M1 controller
- 2 independent CAN buses per CANopen master module
- Can be used as NMT master or slave
- Transfer rate 10 Kbaud to 1 Mbaud
- Bus length to 5000 m (signal repeater required)
- Galvanic isolation
- Short circuit proof
Approvals / Certificates