The SCL284 module – ideally integrated in the M200 controller – is presented as an independent, safe, and modern safety controller. The safety processor module SLC284 is approved in accordance with the latest safety norm, IEC 61508.
No additional cabling is needed for communication between the SLC284 and the safety I/O modules SDI208 and SDO204. The modules can be separated by several hundred meters and operated in a distributed manner via the bus expansion or via FASTBUS, or via CAN or bluecom.
- 16 digital inputs / 8 digital outputs – can be used redundantly in pairs (PL e/SIL3/Cat 4)
- Each output with emergency delay is configurable in the event of communication lost
- Safety Controller with two independent 32-bit microcontrollers
- Fastest program cycle 5 ms
- Decentralized I/O via FASTBUS or bus expansion with SDI208 or SDO204
- All safety I/O states can be used by the M200 controller
- Safety programming via SolutionCenter
- Galvanic isolation between the groups
- Galvanic isolation from the system bus
- Operating mode selector switch
- Operating status display »SAFE«, »PROG«, »TEST«, »ERROR«
- Status display for each channel via LED
- Programming via independent serial interface or via controller