The backplane combines the node adapter and the I/O modules into a mechanically robust, EMC compliant unit that can be fitted on a standard DIN mounting rail and also removed in an instant. Fully fitted I/O stations can thus be pretested after assembly and transferred to the application without further modification.
Backplanes enable real-time communication between modules as well as with the node adapter and provide the power supply to the logic side of the modules. This separate assembly enables individual modules to be exchanged and retrofitted without having to remove the unaffected modules.
- M100 system backplane for DIN rail mounting
- 4 to 32 slots
- Mechanically robust / self-supporting base for modules
- Module exchange without the removal of other modules
- Enables complete pre-assembly and testing
- Any slots possible as reserve (gaps)
- Integrated ambient monitoring